I had a problem with my Windows 10 computer when trying to run a a backup using Acronis 2016 (another rip off).Acronis did something to my profile image path (regedit) which corrupted or destroyed my Windows profile.

I started getting the message "The system cannot find file specified (0x80070002) and the backup would not go. According to Reimage's website their product would correct the situation. After buying the program, listening to the nonsense spilled by the technician my registry is still corrupted. Now I have to contact Pay Pal and try to get my money back.

Keep away from Reimage - they are bad news. Another problem, when I connected with Reimage for the install the technician rattled on and on about when the could do for me.

He was very hard to understand and I had to keep asking him to repeat.After over a half hour I hung up.

Review about: Reimage Utility Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Reimage?

Comments

Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more