I had a crash...Seemed to be a virus or Trojan...AVG and MWB didn't catch it...Well, I was led to a "free" scan by Reimage.Naturally, after the scan was done, I needed to decide--ignore or pay.

This time--I paid. A 1-year subscription. And as with other reviewers here, I was asked to pay much more for a "software engineer" to really fix things. Hmmm...The scan took 7 hours.

Then, Windows said I needed 11 updates before it could shut down. What does that tell us?? I called Reimage customer service, and got no useful input...I ran MWB. And it showed 89 PUP's--all being Reimage files.

MWB then crashed. Reimage then said it needed to do a scan, and did a quick one. It said there were 110 registry issues. But no "threats."...Purely out of curiosity, I ran another Reimage scan on day 2.

It found new problems to fix! And this time, after the re-boot, it said it needed to go to Windows update and put some files back on! C'mon, people, we are at their mercy. I don't know if the product helped or hurt me--I'm guessing the latter.

One other issue I have had since the first scan--my Word processing is so slow it makes me crazy.(Save As issue.) I wish I had not PAID for this!!!

Review about: Reimage Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Apology and fix Word.

Had an Experience with Reimage?

Comments