I signed up for Reimage repair paid the $39 for a one time fix it didn't work.I called the support line at 1800-824-6412 and allowed them access remotely to fix the minor issue...BIG MISTAKE!

Immediately they began running a scam the tech referred me to his supervisor who began a high pressure sales pitch offering life time tech support for $600, I declined. However the charge showed up on my credit card any way. The company who ran the scam is Premium Techie Support. Both are in cahoots with each other.

The SCAM goes like this...(1) They get your credit card info initially by you signing up for the one time fix...It does not work. (2) You call the 1-800 # a tech answers and asks for remote access to fix the problem.

(3) the tech refers you to his "supervisor" at Premium Techie Support and they start telling you all that is wrong with your computer, offer "life Time" techie support for what ever price they think you will pay...in my case $600.(4) then if you decline they will run the charge through anyway.I believe they also installed malicious software on my computer either during the download of while they had access.

Review about: Reimage Computer Repair.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments