I was advised my license was about to expire.Went online and paid with CC.

One month later I was again advised my license would expire. I contacted them to check the status of my account. I was sent to someone obviously out of the country as I couldn't understand a word he said. I did however finally understand that he was a Tech and would transfer me to customer service.

Again I was connected to someone I could not understand. I again explained my problem and he completely ignored my question, didn't tell me whether my account was paid but went into a spiel to sell me something else.

Since I couldn't understand anything he was saying I was not buying anything he was selling.They may have gotten me for $39.95 but they won't get another dime from me or any one who asks me about them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of reimage account. Reimage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned reimage account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reimage.

Had an Experience with Reimage?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1253922

Piece of *** not honest to say download to fix and then you need to pay!What about people who does not have unlimited data??

they go download that *** for nothing!

People when you are selling something just like in a store put a price on it!If you don't put a price then it should be free!