1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I tried this software, but it doesn't add anything to the good (and free) software that I already use.

I use Ccleaner and Advanced SystemCare. They are both free and never gave me problems.

My computer did not run any faster or smoother after running Reimage “Repair”.

Maybe a good feeling for people who know little about computers, but it really doesn't do anything special.

If you make a system image yourself (built in Windows 10 and some other versions) you will never need this scam software.

After having tried this software, I asked for a refund, which was granted. But after 2 month I still don't have my refund and emails aren't answered.

So this is really a criminal organization and it's about time someone did something about this.

So the software is useless and you will probably never get a refund.

DO NOT EVER TRY THIS!

This reviewer shared experience about "no refund" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Reimage. The most disappointing about reimage utility software from Reimage was useless product and no promised refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reimage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Reimage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reimage?

Comments