Their site had a price of $9.95, the same day receive billing and it was $69.95.I cancelled upon billing and was told that they will credit my card and sent me an e-mail showing confirmation that they reversed charges and it would be a few days to show on my card that they refunded the charges.

I didn't believe them after they attempted to ask for my Social Security number. I called my credit card company to dispute charge and it was reversed, only to find out that Reimage not only did not refund but disputed my claim of refund. The credit card company put back the charge, again I forced the issue and it was the credit card company that finally permanently reversed the charge.

Do Not Buy from this company.Scam Scam Scam!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of online pc software. Reimage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online pc software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reimage.

Had an Experience with Reimage?

Comments