Their site had a price of $9.95, the same day receive billing and it was $69.95.I cancelled upon billing and was told that they will credit my card and sent me an e-mail showing confirmation that they reversed charges and it would be a few days to show on my card that they refunded the charges.

I didn't believe them after they attempted to ask for my Social Security number. I called my credit card company to dispute charge and it was reversed, only to find out that Reimage not only did not refund but disputed my claim of refund. The credit card company put back the charge, again I forced the issue and it was the credit card company that finally permanently reversed the charge.

Do Not Buy from this company.Scam Scam Scam!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of online pc software. Reimage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online pc software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reimage.

Had an Experience with Reimage?

Comments

Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more