Thru out the review I was told at the to enter key to activate to call a and a 877 number. After almost a hour on the phone with a the rep and asking if it was free many times he assured me it was.

I offered the key number. (free?) it would not work so another key and it would not work. So something must be wrong with my windows drivers. Of course there was.

They seemed to stop running as he scrolled down.

Well my choice to fix( wasn't the free scan supposed to fix this?)this at a Microsoft repair center for $500 or they could do it for $250 finally discounted to $49, The scan also showed my computer had crashed multiple times (news to me) including one time while he was working on my computer. I should have know better but originally the email was with a Windows logo.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Reimage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reimage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reimage and reimage technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments