1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Totally worthless, used the program a couple time. This time I also wanted to change the login requirements so that I would not have to log in every time I start the computer.....

BAM no longer boots up but a blue screen of death with the error code of 0xc000021a. After several calls to their tech support, spending hours and I mean hours on line with them..... Then yesterday they said they found the problem and my machine would be reconfigured to before the program was run. Well they did this and I was told the it would take about 3-4 hrs for every thing to reload .......

well I happend to see when they logged out, and I was told let it go and it should be fine in a few hours. Well it ran all night in loops stating NO Operating System found!!! I called them again this morning explained myself again, their tech finally told me that he is a HP troubleshooter and that my hard drive had failed. NO it has not, it worked before I ran this Reimage program and now they are telling me its a bad hard drive, they also tried to convenience me that my bios may be bad.

Talk about passing the buck!! I then went into the set up of bios and change a setting that they had changed ..... Well guess what the laptop booted up.....

Bad hard drive or bios huh??? I told the tech that I FIXED IT and I wanted my money refunded that I paid for this *** program.

Product or Service Mentioned: Reimage Technical Support.

Reason of review: trying to pass the buck, not their problem but equipment. I finally fixed it myself and asked now what about a bad hard drive or BIOS. And they constantly had to put me on hold to confer with a another tech .

I didn't like: Passing the buck when it was their doing, Dishonesty, Being pass from pillar to post by inexperience a.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2017.

Comments